Sunday, May 17, 2009

Miss California Carrie Prejean answers her detractors

Last week in a pres conference, Miss California Carrie Prejean answered different questions about her racy pics that are flooding the internet.

"I am a model, I am a Christian. Many of you are aware of an Internet photo that was posted of me when I was 17 years old and first entered into the modeling industry. A girlfriend took some shots of me at home to include them in my portfolio, which were submitted, to several different agents. As the photo was intended for application rather than publication and I did not and I did not anticipate anyone was in a position to release such an image."

"The photo in question was taken was I was a minor, several months before the 2005 pageant," the note, dated May 5, 2009, read. "The photo was not meant for disclosure to the general public."

Access Hollywood obtained a copy of her contract and published the following findings:

According to page 15 of her Miss USA contract, obtained by Access Hollywood, she was barred from being "photographed in a state of partial or total nudity."

A christian magazine also noted that Prejean's contract with Miss California USA also prohibited nudity, stating on page five, "appearing in public or permitting myself to be photographed in a state of partial or total nudity or in a lewd, compromising or sexually suggestive manner constitutes a violation of this provision (this includes photographs of images that may appear on any Web site, such as MySpace of Facebook)."

http://www.gunaxin.com/wp-content/gallery/carrie-prejean/carrie-prejean-6.jpg

Prejean told Access two weeks ago that she felt targeted because of her stance on traditional marriages, saying, "I am a Christian, and I am a model. Models pose for pictures including lingerie and swimwear photos."

0 comments:

Post a Comment